There is no such thing as a standard Casting for Recovery retreat, with retreats offered throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland each venue we use is unique but the one thing they all have in common is that they they been hand-picked to provide women with an opportunity to experience their time on retreat in the peaceful surroundings of the countryside at beautiful venues.
- retreats last for two days
- up to 14 women participate in each retreat
- each retreat is supported by a team of staff including counsellors, medical staff, casting instructors and fishing guides
We are delighted to give you a heads-up of the dates of our retreats in 2018. As ever we will hold a series of 2-day residential fly fishing therapy retreats across the UK and Ireland, and we are excited and thrilled to announce that in 2018 we will be going to two beautiful fisheries that are new to our programme: Garnffrwd in Carmarthenshire and Brick Lane Farm near Herstmonceux in East Sussex. These two fisheries join our annual retreats and stand beside them in terms of beauty, tranquility, leaping trout, delicious food and a warm welcome!
Below are the confirmed dates so far. We will open to registrations on a rolling basis in the New Year. Please note that places on retreat are allocated by ballot and are subject to medical clearance. Retreats are at no cost to participants – all ladies need to do is get to the retreat, we’ll take care of the rest.
- 20-22 April The Coniston Hotel Spa and Country Estate, Skipton, North Yorkshire
- 11-13 May Garnffrwd Fishery and Best Western Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
- 15-17 June Brick Farm Lakes, nr Herstmonceux & Cooden Beach Hotel, Bexhill, East Sussex
- 20-22 July Kimbridge on the Test, Romsey, Hampshire
- 21-23 September Forbes of Kingennie resort, Broughty Ferry, Angus
NB We also hope to be back at Mount Falcon in Co Mayo and at The Arundell Arms in Devon - we'll confirm dates when we have them!
Please help us spread the word, and if you have any queries then get in touch at email@example.com