Casting for Recovery in 2018
We are delighted to give you a heads-up of the dates of our retreats in 2018. As ever we will hold a series of 2-day residential fly fishing therapy retreats across the UK and Ireland, and we are excited and thrilled to announce that in 2018 we will be going to two beautiful fisheries that are new to our programme: Garnffrwd in Carmarthenshire and Brick Lane Farm near Herstmonceux in East Sussex. These two fisheries join our annual retreats and stand beside them in terms of beauty, tranquility, leaping trout, delicious food and a warm welcome!
Below are the confirmed dates so far. We will open to registrations on a rolling basis in the New Year. Please note that places on retreat are allocated by ballot and are subject to medical clearance. Retreats are at no cost to participants – all ladies need to do is get to the retreat, we’ll take care of the rest.
- 20-22 April - The Coniston Hotel Spa and Country Estate, Skipton, North Yorkshire
- 11-13 May - Garnffrwd Fishery and Best Western Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
- 15-17 June - Brick Farm Lakes, nr Herstmonceux & Cooden Beach Hotel, Bexhill, East Sussex
- 20-22 July - Kimbridge on the Test, Romsey, Hampshire
- 21-23 September - Forbes of Kingennie resort, Broughty Ferry, Angus
- 18-21 October - Mount Falcon Estate, Co Mayo
NB We also hope to be back at Mount Falcon in Co Mayo and at The Arundell Arms in Devon - we'll confirm dates when we have them!
Please help us spread the word, and if you have any queries then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org