There is no such thing as a standard Casting for Recovery retreat, with retreats offered throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland each venue we use is unique but the one thing they all have in common is that they they been hand-picked to provide women with an opportunity to experience their time on retreat in the peaceful surroundings of the countryside at beautiful venues.
- retreats last for two days
- up to 14 women participate in each retreat
- each retreat is supported by a team of staff including counsellors, medical staff, casting instructors and fishing guides
Below are the retreats that have taken place this year. Applications have closed for 2018 retreats and dates for 2019 will be available towards the end of the year.
We will open to registrations on a rolling basis in January 2019. Please note that places on retreat are allocated by ballot and are subject to medical clearance. Retreats are at no cost to participants – all ladies need to do is get to the retreat, we’ll take care of the rest.
• 20-22 April – The Coniston Hotel Spa and Country Estate, Skipton, North Yorkshire
• 11-13 May – Garnffrwd Fishery and Best Western Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
• 15-17 June – Brick Farm Lakes, nr Herstmonceux & Cooden Beach Hotel, Bexhill, East Sussex
• 20-22 July – Kimbridge on the Test, Romsey, Hampshire
• 21-23 September – Forbes of Kingennie resort, Broughty Ferry, Angus
• 19-21 October – Mount Falcon Estate, Co Mayo
Please help us spread the word, and if you have any queries then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org