There is no such thing as a standard Casting for Recovery retreat, with retreats offered throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland each venue we use is unique but the one thing they all have in common is that they they been hand-picked to provide women with an opportunity to experience their time on retreat in the peaceful surroundings of the countryside at beautiful venues.
- retreats last for two days
- up to 14 women participate in each retreat
- each retreat is supported by a team of staff including counsellors, medical staff, casting instructors and fishing guides
We will open to registrations on a rolling basis in January 2019. Please note that places on retreat are allocated by ballot and are subject to medical clearance. Retreats are at no cost to participants – all ladies need to do is get to the retreat, we’ll take care of the rest.
The 2019 dates for Casting for Recovery retreats are now confirmed as follows:
• 26-28 April – Coniston Hotel, Skipton, North Yorkshire
• 17-19 May – Garnffrwd Fishery/Diplomat Hotel, Llanelli, South Wales
• 21-23 June – Mount Falcon Hotel, Co. Mayo, ROI
• 26-28 July – Kimbridge on the Test, Romsey, Hampshire
• 13-15 September – Forbes of Kingennie, Broughty Ferry, Dundee
• 11-13 October – Brick Farm Lakes & Cooden Beach Hotel, Bexhill, East Sussex
Applications for the first three retreats open on 4 January - details as to how to apply will follow - and the others on a rolling basis after that.
Please help us spread the word, and if you have any queries then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org